Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Super Moon Fighter DX



In terms of e-peen, my name shows up at the 3:05 mark.

I was asked to provide the English language text for this game, though I didn't finish that portion before the game went live at the Japanese side of DL Site. Not that it mattered because even if I were done, I still would have needed to translate the instruction manual because that arrived immediately after the game launched. XD

As of this writing, I completed the text for most of the in-game characters (seven to be exact). I still have four more characters' worth of text, as well as the instruction manual to go. I hope to be finished with them before Christmas.

So far, about the only "exciting" event with my own involvement was finding a spelling error in the earlier builds of the game. (Sailor) Uranus was spelled "URANOS" everywhere her name appeared, so I informed my contact at Chinchilla Softhouse this error should be corrected. The correct spelling now appears in the current build.

No comments:

Post a Comment