Monday, June 9, 2014

Chain Jane vs. Streetbeat



My name shows up in the end credits as "Camera Operation".

Well, it took a while to be... well, finished as a deleted scene. At least it didn't just die like my own film projects. ^^;

This was filmed over two days, nonconsecutive. Day 1 had a far worse circumstances in the sense the sun + heat made the conditions grueling. While I did wear a cap, I got a bad case of sunburn on my neck and arms. I was molting for weeks. XD

Maybe about a month(?) later (long after I stopped molting), we gathered again to finish filming and I made sure to take some sunscreen with me. The sun wasn't as intense on the second day of filming but I'm glad I took sunscreen with me anyway. (I bought SPF 110.)

In the video, these lines are said:

<Chain Jane> What's the matter, Alex? Don't you have something funny to say?
<Streetbeat> Marry me.

I suggested a "screwball comedy" idea of showing Jane and Streetbeat getting married in a quick mock ceremony, Jane realizing what's going on at that moment and then punching the camera, but the circumstances of how much time we had to finish everything necessary prevented us from even attempting this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment