Saturday, April 25, 2020

Jazz vs. Megatron Dance-off

Jazz! I know you have the fifth key!
I'll be taking it from you!


You want the key, ya gotta dance!

What on Cybertron are you talking about?

Quite simple, Megatron m'man!
This is a dance-off! I dance! Then you show me your moves!
The better your moves, I'm forced into doing even better moves!
Make me do my best move and the key is yours!

But I don't know any dance moves!

That's YOUR problem! I don't do my best dance move, you don't get the key!



SON OF A UNICRON!!

4 comments:

  1. anyway what the censor for ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a long running gag I inserted some time ago. Megatron's current story is, he died and needs to collect seven keys of Vector Sigma (a parody of collecting seven Dragon Balls) to go back to the world of the living. An old comic explaining the insignia bit is here:

      https://growcian.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-reason-hes-called-megamaster.html

      Delete
  2. Dance monkey Dance! Dance fo' yo' daddy! But I do have a single complaint...of all the transformers in the world that should have jazz hands, it should be jazz. turn the palms outward facing and photoshop some wiggly lines around them and you're golden!

    ReplyDelete