Tuesday, June 28, 2011

When you don't see me in the shot, I was holding the camera.



This movie was not directed by me. It was directed by Seishiro. He's the one in the fancy clothes and the hat. His girlfriend played the girl and one of our other friends (whose name I don't have permission to post here) played the martial artist to round out the cast.

While I have no career as a stuntman, I took some pride in slamming my head into the dumpster lid. XD XD XD

In case you don't know what I look like, I'm the guy wearing the white cap backwards. I wanted to experiment trying to create a drug addict character who frequently rubs his nose or sniff. When I wasn't in the shot, there's a 99% chance I was the person holding the camera. I enjoyed holding the camera more than slamming my head into the dumpster. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment