Sunday, March 22, 2020

Help Finding a Date 1

You! Pretty lady! Me have question!

Uh... O... K... Ask away.

What exactly about homeless, penniless generic karate man pretty lady find so attractive?

He's not homeless nor penniless. He lives with me and he's financially responsible.
Why the hell do you want to know why I find him attractive?

Me lonely and want to find date! Me have trouble finding one!
Me want info on how hobo man hooked up with pretty lady!
Me use info to find date!

If you can promise not to kill her, I can think of someone who might be interested.

Ha! Me so unattractive, how pretty lady find date for me?

Challenge accepted!

Some time later...


2 comments:

  1. I don't like where this is going. How old is Sailor Moon supposed to be, exactly? Also, didn't someone once tell me she and all the other sailor magic girls were some variety of lesbians?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. > How old is Sailor Moon supposed to be, exactly?

      In my comics, she already gave birth to her daughter (who is 8) so she's at least no longer a minor.


      > Also, didn't someone once tell me she and all the other sailor magic girls were some variety of lesbians?

      Someone might have but that wasn't me.

      Only two Sailor Moon characters (I know of) are lesbians and I don't have figures of them.

      As for other magical girl shows, I can't say they have a variety of lesbians because the sexual preferences of characters depend on individual shows.

      Delete