Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jenn Finaldi vs. Akusesu

If you're reading this and have no idea who I am, then odds are good you got the link from YouTube.

The fight movie I uploaded recently stars Jenn Finaldi and Akusesu.

Jenn's deviantART site is here: http://xtremejenn.deviantart.com/

(If you want to more info on Akusesu, you can get it by searching for her in a search engine. At the time of this writing, I didn't have permission from her to post a link to any personal site she controls.)

The fight was shot in 2007. This scene originally had a bit of dialogue and a few other story elements which involved characters who were not even present at the fight talking about the characters Jenn and Akusesu played. Sadly, due to too many extremely bad circumstances which I couldn't control, this movie is permanently dead. I'll never finish this movie in the way I intended. Since I wanted to get *something* out from the effort put forth by me and the ladies who set aside the time despite their busy schedules to help me film the scene, I decided I should give up on the idea of ever finishing the movie and at the very least salvage the fight scene. I had to use some unusual cuts in places because the original intent in some areas was dialogue.

Toward the end of the movie, Jenn's character momentarily looks down, and then up again. Her character doesn't look down because she took a beating and momentarily lost her concentration of looking at Akusesu. The original scene had Akusesu's character throw down a DVD-R in front of Jenn. The original intent for the story was, Jenn's character would take the DVD-R, put it into her computer, and then find various "interesting" information concerning her family on the DVD-R. Jenn looks down at the DVD-R and when she looks up again, Akusesu's character disappeared like a ninja. (Akusesu's character *is* a ninja in the original script.) Or Batman. Or both. Since I had to eliminate the story aspect for the purpose of just having a fight movie,  as the viewer, you never see the DVD-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment