Wednesday, March 16, 2016

How She Makes Enemies VI

You're going to high school but you're dumb as a rock.
When picking a fight, you'd better learn how to block.



You got me last time but I know what I did wrong!
This fight is going to be your swan song!



You don't stand a chance against my magical girl powers!
Go back to your men who give you golden showers!



Your magical girl powers are worthless, so go kiss my butt!
I will cave your face in, you dirty old slut!



Your threats and insults are a bit much.
You slept with ugly motherfuckers who even *I* wouldn't touch.




Hey, you dirty whore!



Oh, come on! You're back for more?
I slept with your husband and gave him a sloppy kiss!
You already kicked my ass, so what's wrong with you, Miss?
Um..? Mrs.? In terms of settling the score, can't we be done?



*POW*




Now the two of you are even, one to one.

No comments:

Post a Comment