Monday, March 21, 2016

It's 1986 All Over Again

Kirino... Welcome, Kirino.



Who... Who said that?!



I... am Haruhi.



State your business!



This is my command. You are to go back to your life and do things to entertain me.
You are to not bore me. That is the one thing. The only thing. Standing in my way.



Why should I? What's in it for me?



Your bargaining posture is highly dubious! But very well!
I will provide you with a new body! And new abilities to command!



And?



And nothing! You belong to me now.



I BELONG TO NOBODY!!



Perhaps I misjudged you.



Proceed. On your way to oblivion.



AAAAARGH! NO! NO! I ACCEPT YOUR TERMS!
I ACCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPT!! AAAAARGH!



Excellent.



Behold. Magical Girl Kiririn.



WHOA!



That is your magical girl form.
When you are not in that form, you will have your normal body.



Now go. And entertain me!

No comments:

Post a Comment