Wednesday, March 9, 2016

You Will Not Become Meruru II

What the fuck is going on?!?



This is going to sound like fiction but I'll get you up to speed.




So Bunnycat will grant any wish *AND* turn the person into a magical girl?



Yes and yes at the cost of everything you hold dear. Bunnycat's a dick.
The miracle he promises sounds too good to be true because it is.
If you have friends and family who are important to you, don't form the contract.



No one tells me what to do!



I didn't. I only gave you a warning and a suggestion.
I won't stop you from making a stupid decision but I hope I helped you make the smart one.




Now that she's gone, let's try this again.



Your head grew back?!?



No, this is another body.



So where did your corpse go?



*BURP*

No comments:

Post a Comment