Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Shit Just Got Real III

You want a piece of me too?



While you didn't sell your soul to Bunnycat, I see you ignored my warning.



Oh, shut up. I had to make a deal or die.



You died when you were decapitated.
Your choices were either go into the afterlife or become Haruhi's slave.



I'm no one's slave!



*SLAP*



 *SLAP*



 *KICK*



Lightning, you are not.



How did you do that?



Here's the deal. You committed murder and attempted two more. Enemies will come out of the woodwork and try to kill you. Lay low. Stay out of trouble. Don't use your magical girl powers, go back to your civilian identity, and entertain your master within the limits of being a high school girl. You don't need to kill anyone to keep her amused.



You don't get to tell me what to do!



You'll do exactly as I say or Haruhi will be the least of your problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment