Thursday, April 7, 2016

Dengeki Love

You want a piece of me, bitch? Come get some!



What? Kirino, after all we went through during Fighting Climax, I thought we were friends!



Wait, you don't want me dead for having sex with your disgusting fat bastard of a boyfriend?



Of course not! I want to thank you, Kirino!
You proved he's not the right guy because he was willing to cheat on me!



Uh... Excuse me but you just blew my mind.
Almost every girl's been trying to kill me lately.



I know life's been hard for you.
I know circumstances won't allow you to be with the man you love,
so you've been trying to find some substitute.
I understand why you behaved the way you did.
Can we be friends?




I'll take that as a yes.



DEATH BY EMBRACING!







WTF?!? You said you wanted to be friends!!



I lied.




No comments:

Post a Comment