Friday, April 8, 2016

It's Not 1986 Anymore

Alas, poor Kirino! I knew her, Homura.



Sorry to disappoint you by getting killed again, you sadistic bitch.



Disappoint? Are you kidding me? You were awesome!
I didn't expect you to turn your life into the snuff channel!



Put me out of my misery already.



Remember what I said about you belong to me now?
Since you accepted my terms, you'll never die.
In fact, I'm going to provide you with another body.




WHAT. THE. FUCK.



While you'll still have access to your normal body, you need to satisfy certain conditions. Here are the rules.
  1. You need to have sex with your brother every calendar month.
  2. You also need to have sex with a different guy every calendar month. Your brother is the only guy you're allowed to have sex with more than once.
  3. No condoms, no protection.
  4. If you pick up any STD, you'll be an asymptomatic carrier.
  5. You can still get pregnant.
  6. You're required to satisfy rules 1-3 during the same calendar month to avoid having your body turn into what it looks like now.



You fucking twat!!



Why are you giving me this massive handicap?!?



Because it's fun. FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment